- We Believe all Scripture is God Breathed.
- The Word of God is Living, Powerful and Active
- The Word of God is Pure, Solid Truth
(Hebrews 4:12, 2 Timothy 3:16, Isaiah 55:11, Jeremiah 23:29, John 6:63, Psalm 12:6, Psalm 119:50, Matthew 4:4, 1 Peter 2:2)
- We Believe the Deity of Jesus Christ.
(John 1:1, John 20:28, Romans 9:5, Philippians 2:6, Titus 2:13, Hebrews 1:8,
1 John 5:20)
- We Believe Salvation is being Saved or rescued from the penalty of sin.
- Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin, and, in that sense, all men are lost, and except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.
- Salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ who His own self bore our sins in His own body on the cross at Calvary.
(Genesis 1:26–27, Romans 3:10, 23, John 3:3, Acts 13:38–39, Acts 4:12, John 3:16, Matthew 25:46, Hebrews 2:3)
- We Believe in Water Baptism.
- It is a sign of obedience to God and a way of publicly declaring our decision to follow Jesus Christ in His death, burial and resurrection.
(Acts 2:38, Acts 19:5, Acts 22:16, Romans 6:1-11, Colossians 2:11)
- We Believe in The Lord’s Supper or Communion
- This is a permanent ordinance that we celebrate in the Church, and is to be observed "till he come" again.
- To commemorate the death of Christ: "This do in remembrance of me."
- To signify, seal, and apply to believers all the benefits of the new covenant.
(Matthew 26:26-29, Mark 14:22-25, Luke 22:19-20, 1 Corinthians 11:24-26)
- We Believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- He empowers us to live Victorious and Overcoming lives.
(Luke 24:49, Acts 1:4-5, Acts 2:38-39)
- He bestows to each one Spiritual gifts.
(Romans 12:6-8, 1 Corinthians 12:4-11, 1 Corinthians 12:28)
- He empowers and enables us for Ministry.
- He empowers us to work miracles (i.e. Healing, Deliverance, etc.)
(John 14:12, Acts 10:38, Acts 1:8, Acts 2:4, Acts 19:6)
- We Believe in the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- We Believe in The Blessed Hope for the Born Again Christian.
- The Return of Jesus Christ
- The Resurrection of the Body and Eternal Life
(Philippians 3:20-21, 1 John 2:25)
- We Believe in The Final Judgment.
- There are Only Two Alternatives:
- There’s a Heaven to Gain
- There’s a Hell to Shun
(Hebrews 9:27-28, 2 Peter 2:9-11, 2 Peter 3:8-13, 2 Corinthians 5:9-11,
2 Corinthians 5:1, 2 Thessalonians 1:7–10, Revelation 3:14-22, Revelation 20:11-21)